An International Report
Ensemble: Audio One
Label: Audiographic Records
Release Date: May, 2014
Nick Mazzarella – alto saxophone
Dave Rempis – alto, tenor, and baritone saxophones
Ken Vandermark – clarinet and bass clarinet
Mars Williams – soprano, alto and tenor saxophones
Josh Berman – cornet
Jeb Bishop – trombone
Jen Paulson – viola
Jason Adasiewicz – vibraphone
Nick Macri – acoustic and electric bass
Tim Daisy – drums
1. Encyclopedia of a Horse (for Henry Threadgill)
2. Two Way Street (for Roscoe Mitchell)
3. Atlas of Madness (for Anthony Braxton)
4. Vivre Sa Vie (for Anna Karina)
5. The Floor (for Julius Hemphill)
All compositions by Ken Vandermark (Twent First Mobile Music / ASCAP)
Recorded live at the Green Mill in Chicago on February 1, 2014 by Dave Zuchowski.
Mixed by Dave Zuchowski.
Mastered at Chicago Mastering Service by Bob Weston.
Cover photo and design by Federico Peñalva.
Produced by Ken Vandermark.